The Virginia Living Museum Addition
We have recently begun work on the major new addition to the Virginia Living Museum, under contract to W.M. Jordan company.
Our scope of work on this project will be to install the following:
- Foundation waterproofing.
- Foundation drainage mat & drainage piping.
- Hot fluid-applied rubberized asphalt waterproofing system – Plaza areas and Observation Decks.
- Architectural pavers on elevated pedestal supports.
- Grifolyn Vapor Barrier underneath the basement floor slab.
The products to be used on this project as follows:
- Cetco’s Voltex Bentonite Wateproofing.
- Cetco Aquadrain 15X composite drainage mat.
- Monsey Bakor 790-11 rubberized asphalt waterproofing system & pedestal paver system.